Where is Sarah Jane off to now?


And Why?


Welcome to my new blog


Travels with Sarah Jane







For the first time in my writing career I am starting a blog project with no plan, but as I am well known for my spontaneity here goes!

2019 was a year of unexpected change for me on many levels. Imagine your future as a sheet of paper that contains your hopes, dreams, and goals written in an array of exciting colours. Daily, as you look and use it to inspire and motivate yourself, it creates excitement, determination, and hope. Sometimes it appears daunting, subject to unpredictability but nonetheless, it's a future that you are eager to embrace and discover. Then imagine that piece of paper being shredded and the pieces tossed into the air. What does your future hold or look like now?

This may sound dramatic, and maybe it is, but it's the best analogy that comes to mind to describe the changes to my life in 2019. Throughout 2019 I have started a journey of self-discovery and a new future is emerging.

2020 is the year of making the hopes, dreams, and goals on my new sheet of paper a reality. That is why today, on the eve of my first solo long haul travel adventure, I have decided to take you all with me to let you experience the start of my new future.





In May 2019 I had a Shirley Valentine moment, and I decided to plan a trip back to Australia to visit friends and family, to help me find myself and make a plan for my future.

On the eve of my journey, Australia is in the grip of catastrophic bushfires and as yet I am not 100% sure that I will reach all of my planned destinations, but if you would like to follow my journey I would love to share it with you. 

Feel free to subscribe to this blog and follow me on social media.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Take care and stay safe.


Sarah Jane


If you are an aspiring author get a free book from 
The Accidental Author - Sarah Jane Butfield here or at most online bookstores. (Please check it is free before downloading) 
Follow me on  Amazon

Comments

  1. Good luck Sarah, not many people would embark on such a journey and at such a time with Australia going through record catastrophic widespread fires. Stay safe. See you in Tasmania shortly.
    Big hugs john Butfield xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Destination Sydney, Australia!

Sarah Jane, alias the alternative Cinderella...